Monday, November 9, 2009

Seek & Ye Shall Find!♦

"We are not human beings on a spiritual journey. We are spiritual beings on a human journey."
-Stephen Covey

There are times when I feel so overwhelmed that i loose the vision, I get unthankful & then it turns into a snowball effect. That saying comes to mind "nip it in the bud" stop it before it goes any further. That is kinda tough to do when you are in the heat of the battle. It is easier to blow up and throw your hands up than it is to approach the situation one step at a time.

I try to find those moments when I could feel the blessings that we are to have daily, those inspiring times when words cannot say what the heart feels. With those moments I fill my gun belt and when I get into a battle I am ready!

This photo I took camping at Morrow Mountain one morning, when I got up asking a question. I quickly realized that I was asking because I was wanting and not counting the many blessings that are in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Some people might say whichever path they take will still eventually lead to their destiny because destiny is not there to be controlled. But in my opinion, not chances, but choices definitely make one's destiny and every single choices that is made matters. In addition, if one doesnt focus and control his destiny, some one else will. In the process of searching one's destiny, determination will be required more than anything else. It is sure that one will get a lot of distraction and at some point people will decide to give up due to the difficulties they faced but if the strong determination is within one's heart, one can defeat anything that comes into his way and nothing will stop him. The courage or even the intelligence one have wont make anymore good if one decides to give up and give everything away. Therefore, I think determination will be required first before anything.

    PS: I do feel you count your blesings, please do not doubt that.

    ReplyDelete