Saturday, June 27, 2009

"The Best little secret in Weddington"

There is a gem in Weddington Corners, and they're called Hair Xperts. These ladies are nothing less than experts they are Hair Xperts. Always service with a smile and a warmth that makes you come back again and again. My three daughters and my wife are customers and enjoy the experience.

Laurie & Michelle manage a place where you feel comfortable and relaxed because you get Xactly what you want. When my wife leaves Hair Xperts I am moved to take her out and show the world my beautiful loved one.

There is something to be said when you feel good about how you look, everything else follows suit. The rest of your day will be great.

Check out www.ourneighborhoodus.com for coupons and discount offers at Hair Xperts and tell them I said Hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment